dh_python2 and large /usr/share/pyshared

Hi,

I am trying to create a python package (astropy) that has a few arch
specific modules built (.so files), and a rather large amount of shared
code in /usr/share/pyshared/. Therefore, lintian complains (well: rather
informs) about

I: python-astropy: arch-dep-package-has-big-usr-share 4137kB 87%

How do I create an arch independend package that contains these files?
Since in tmp/ everything is still in usr/lib/, I cannot just put a

/usr/share/pyshared

into the .install file.

Best regards

Ole