Re: Double build failures

* Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com>, 2012-05-04, 13:29:
Most of the time, the failures are because of the created egg directory that is not cleaned up by the clean target of setup.py. While I could add the appropriate bits to each clean target in debian/rules, it seems better to fix the problem either in dh_python2 or in setuptools. Any thoughts?
IMHO it is a better fit in dh_auto_clean (python_distutils buildsystem) and or dh_clean.
+100 for dh_auto_clean  ;-)

#652617

But... Have you read python_distutils.pm source? I did and then couldn't sleep for a few nights. ;) So I can't second the idea of adding even more dubious logic to it.

--
Jakub Wilk