Re: warning: symbol PyLong_FromUnsignedLong...

Paul,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:52 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:43 PM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>
>>  I am trying to remove the remaining warnings from the gdcm/python
>> package. They can be seen here:
>
> That is pretty normal for plugins on Linux; the symbols are provided
> by the program that loads the plugins and the plugins do not reference
> where they get those symbols from.

I am trying to remove the annoying 'todo' section of the gdcm package page:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gdcm.html

If this was a lintian false positive, one would use
*.lintian-overrides file. However in this case I did not know what I
need to do. Since every single python module suffer from this, I
thought there would be something very simple.

Regards,
-M