warning: symbol PyLong_FromUnsignedLong...

[CC me please]

Hi there,

  I am trying to remove the remaining warnings from the gdcm/python
package. They can be seen here:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=gdcm&arch=powerpc&ver=2.2.0-10&stamp=1334158394

copied here for convenience:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning:
debian/python-gdcm/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/_gdcmswig.so
contains an unresolvable reference to symbol PyObject_IsTrue: it's
probably a plugin.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: 86 other similar warnings have been skipped
(use -v to see them all).
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: Can't extract name and version from library
name `libKitware.mummy.Runtime.Unmanaged.so'
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: Can't extract name and version from library
name `libKitware.mummy.Runtime.Unmanaged.so'
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol PyLong_FromUnsignedLong used by
debian/python-vtkgdcm/usr/lib/libvtkgdcmPythonD.so found in none of
the libraries.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol Py_InitModule4 used by
debian/python-vtkgdcm/usr/lib/libvtkgdcmPythonD.so found in none of
the libraries.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol PyInt_FromLong used by
debian/python-vtkgdcm/usr/lib/libvtkgdcmPythonD.so found in none of
the libraries.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _Py_NoneStruct used by
debian/python-vtkgdcm/usr/lib/libvtkgdcmPythonD.so found in none of
the libraries.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol PyErr_Occurred used by
debian/python-vtkgdcm/usr/lib/libvtkgdcmPythonD.so found in none of
the libraries.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol PyString_FromString used by
debian/python-vtkgdcm/usr/lib/libvtkgdcmPythonD.so found in none of
the libraries.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol PyFloat_FromDouble used by
debian/python-vtkgdcm/usr/lib/libvtkgdcmPythonD.so found in none of
the libraries.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol PyModule_GetDict used by
debian/python-vtkgdcm/usr/lib/libvtkgdcmPythonD.so found in none of
the libraries.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol PyDict_SetItemString used by
debian/python-vtkgdcm/usr/lib/libvtkgdcmPythonD.so found in none of
the libraries.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol Py_FatalError used by
debian/python-vtkgdcm/usr/lib/libvtkgdcmPythonD.so found in none of
the libraries.

  I could not figure out what I was missing in my package for remove
those false positive.

Thanks much,