Re: About #625481 and uploading python-mocker to Sid.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Yaroslav Halchenko <email@example.com>, Andrew Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: About #625481 and uploading python-mocker to Sid.
- From: Charles Plessy <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 22:15:39 +0900
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20120402131539.GA10280@falafel.plessy.net>
- In-reply-to: <20120322195324.GB20893@ajmitch.net.nz>
- References: <20120318081938.GB7953@falafel.plessy.net> <20120319023331.GL22869@onerussian.com> <alpine.DEB.2.02.1203201050250.4638@brickies> <1332258515.14509.8.camel@lunatari> <20120322000803.GC13453@falafel.plessy.net> <20120322195324.GB20893@ajmitch.net.nz>
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 09:08:03AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > I see that you have not adressed yet #625481 for a couple of monthes. If it is
> > by lack of time or interest in the package, would you be like to co-maintain it
> > within the Debian Python Modules Team's Subversion repository ? Alternatively,
> > if you prefer Git, we could place the package in collab-maint or in
> > pkg-eucalyptus, for instance.
Le Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 08:53:24AM +1300, Andrew Mitchell a écrit :
> Fixing #625481 & uploading to unstable had slipped off my todo list, sorry.
> I'll take a look at uploading python-mocker this weekend. I'm also fine with
> it being maintained within the DPMT repository.
Dear Debian Python Modules Team,
I tried to inject mocker in svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages,
but it is not anymore writable for all DDs. Shall I join the Alioth group ?
Have a nice day,
(please CC me)
Debian Med packaging team,
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan