About #625481 and uploading python-mocker to Sid.

Dear Andrew,

we are currently discussing on the debian-python list about the packaging of
cloud-init in Debian, which would depend on your package, python-mocker.

I see that you have not adressed yet #625481 for a couple of monthes.  If it is
by lack of time or interest in the package, would you be like to co-maintain it
within the Debian Python Modules Team's Subversion repository ?  Alternatively,
if you prefer Git, we could place the package in collab-maint or in
pkg-eucalyptus, for instance.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy