Request For a Review: python-mpd2/0.4.1-1 [ITP]

Hi,

I've started working on packaging python-mpd2 which is a fork of python-mpd [0].
I've mainly followed the guide on the wiki [1].

* Package name    : python-mpd2
  Version         : 0.4.1-1
  Upstream Author : Jörg Thalheim <jthalheim@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/Mic92/python-mpd2
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:

 python-mpd2 - Python MPD client library (Python 2)
 python3-mpd2 - Python MPD client library (Python 3)

python-mpd2 uses the same code for both python v2 and v3.
It is backward compatible with python-mpd (already in debian).

I'm asking for a review of my package, especially acknowledgement that my packaging is
done right regarding the above requirements.

The package in on mentors:
    http://mentors.debian.net/package/python-mpd2
    http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-mpd2/python-mpd2_0.4.0-1.dsc

[0] ITP : http://bugs.debian.org/664618