Please sponsor upload of python-gdata 2.0.16

Hello!

Can you please review and sponsor changes I made to python-gdata package?

python-gdata (2.0.16-1) unstable; urgency=low

 * Team upload.
 * New upstream release (closes: #655566)
 * Switch to dh and dh_python2
 * debian/patches/remove_shebangs.patch: refreshed
 * Switch to the newest copyright format, fix lintian warnings
 * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3

 -- Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57@gmail.com>  Thu, 08 Mar 2012 12:12:18 +0400

You can find the diff here: [1].
There was some *minor* API break in this release, I wrote a patch for
my retext package and emailed maintainers of other rdepends, so I
think it can be safely uploaded to unstable.

You can download the orig tarball using uscan or from [2], packaging
is available in the svn.
I hope to get bug #619428 [3] fixed in the next upload, not in this
one because it's already too big, the other existing bug [4] is
blocked by upstream issue.

@Gustavo: Can I please change the maintainer to the team? Are you
still interested in maintaining this package?

[1]: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules?view=revision&revision=20631.
[2]: http://code.google.com/p/gdata-python-client/downloads/list
[3]: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=619428
[4]: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=622083