Re: packaging pyreport

so -- if you are keen on pretty much developing a fork further and
maintaining existing codebase...

packaging -- there is a bulk of tutorials on packaging (e.g. apt-get
install packaging-tutorial), and you can kick start your packaging
simply by adopting debian/ of another simple python module of your
choice.