Python 3 packaging

Hi,

I've been having a go at repackaging some Python modules where I know the same codebase can be compiled for Python 3. So far, that's pyzmq and python-qt4. I've not done any packaging before, so I've no idea if I'm doing it the best way, but I've worked out something that seems to build the expected packages: https://launchpad.net/~takluyver/+archive/python3

What's the best way to submit these packaging changes to Debian?

Thanks,
Thomas