Re: RFS: python-unipath -- object-oriented approach to file/pathname manipulations

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:43 PM, Arnaud Fontaine <arnau@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Thanks for the very helpful review. No one has gotten back to me on my
>> request to join the project, so I still can't add this to SVN.
>
> It seems that you have already been added[0].

Piotr added me shortly after my last message. (Thanks Piotr!) I'm
getting permission denied errors when trying to use svn-inject. I hear
that it can take up to 24 for hours for alioth account changes to take
effect on the unix account. So I'll wait a bit longer.

>> I've re-uploaded  the package  to mentors.  It should  fix all  of the
>> issues you brought up. It can be retrieved with:
>
> Thank you very much. I will upload it this evening or tomorrow then.

Thank you!

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
   Debian Maintainer