Re: RFS: python-formalchemy

[Shell Xu, 2011-08-22]
>   dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-formalchemy/python-formalchemy_1.4.1-1.dsc

did you contact Carl Chenet or check formalchemy source package in DPMT
repo? My Debian/RFS mailbox has 14 mails related to this package so some
work has already been done. My last mail to Carl was about paster
templates (I didn't check your package yet, does it install paster
templates to /usr/share/paster_templates/?).