RFS: python-formalchemy

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-formalchemy".

 * Package name    : python-formalchemy
   Version         : 1.4.1-1
   Upstream Author : Alexandre Conrad, Jonathan Ellis, Gaël Pasgrimaud
<formalchemy at googlegroups com>
 * URL             : http://docs.formalchemy.org/
 * License         : MIT
   Section         : python
   Desc             :
  FormAlchemy greatly speeds development with SQLAlchemy mapped classes (models)
in a HTML forms environment.
  FormAlchemy eliminates boilerplate by autogenerating HTML input fields from a
given model. FormAlchemy will try to figure out what kind of HTML code should
be returned by introspecting the model's properties and generate ready-to-use
HTML code that will fit the developer's application.
  Of course, FormAlchemy can't figure out everything, i.e, the developer might
want to display only a few columns from the given model. Thus, FormAlchemy is
also highly customizable.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/python-formalchemy

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-formalchemy/python-formalchemy_1.4.1-1.dsc

I sent a RFS a week ago, one of my friend check the package, and make
me fixed some problem. But he is not familiar with python so he don't
wanna be sponsor. So I send RFS again and cc to debian-python, I would
be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards,

Shell Xu