Re: Python profiler finally DFSG-compliant

Éric Araujo <merwok@netwok.org> writes:

> Thanks to a new contributor agreement between Disney Enterprises and
> the Python Software Foundation, the next versions of Python 2.6, 2.7,
> 3.1 and 3.2 as well as the first 3.3 release will be able to contain
> the profile and pstats modules in Debian.

Awesome news, thank you for notifying us!

Do we expect any more new upstream versions of Python 2.6? I guess those
would be severe bugfix updates, which might not come if there's no new
such issues to address before the end of support for 2.6.

--
 \        “The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more |
  `\         expected.” —Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Ed., 1972-06-12 |