Re: E: dh_python2:146: you most probably have to build extension for python2.5.

Hi Piotr (2011.03.11_11:15:33_+0200)
> BTW: dh_python2 from experimental, when invoked with verbose option
> (DH_VERBOSE=1 or --verbose/-v) will print this message:
>
> | possible solutions are: building for all supported Python versions
> | (`pyversions -vr`); adjusting X-Python-Version field; passing
> | --no-guessing-versions to dh_python2

I'm not convinced about requiring a verbosity flag for that, why not
just print the longer error message by default?

Would anyone else rebuild with DH_VERBOSE if they didn't understand an
error message? I probably wouldn't. I build with DH_VERBOSE when I want
to see what arguments are being passed around, that's about it.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/