RE : RE : Bits from the Sphinx maintainer

> This is pretty weird place for documentation. dh_sphinxdoc by default
> looks only into subdirectories of /usr/share/doc/, but you can tell it
> to look somewhere else.

I tryed but then comes the problem presented in the previous mail
dh_sphinxdoc is executed before dh_python2.

Maybe we should also propose a policy for the sphinx documentation :

put it in a standardize location

/usr/share/doc/<package>/html ?
/usr/share/doc/<package-doc>/html ?
/usr/share/sphynx/docs/<package> ?

that way it should be possible to use sphinx-interlink between package.

If I remember correctly the debian policy do not allow to rely on presence of files under
/usr/share/doc, so where should we put the python documentation.

I also know non-python package that are using sphinx for there own documentation.
It should be possible also to use dh_sphinxdoc for them. Is it ?

Frederic