Re: Add python app to python-modules repository?

[Nikolaus Rath, 2011-06-27]
> Would it be ok if I uploaded S3QL (a Python application) into the
> python-modules SVN repository?

if it's an application than python-apps (Python Applications Packaging
Team) would be a better choice

> I tried to join the python-apps team, but I didn't get a reply on either
> my Alioth request or my mail to the list.

hmm... I didn't receive one, my spam box is empty as well, I will double
check this evening

> However, I did find a sponsor
> who's also willing to co-maintain it, so it would be great if I could
> put this in a repository somewhere.

your sponsor can commit to DPMT/PAPT repo even without joining the team,
let me know if he wants to join the team officially, though