dh_python2 and the -p option

Hi Piotr,

While converting the Oneiric version of gedit from pysupport to dhpy2 I
noticed something, which from reading the documentation and wiki page I'm not
sure is intended behavior.  I wanted to check with you before I either submit
a bug report or update the wiki page.

Here's the relevant bit from debian/rules before my change:

binary-install/gedit::
	cd debian/gedit/usr/share/gedit && mv gedit-bugreport.sh gedit-bugreport
	chmod 755 debian/gedit/usr/share/bug/gedit/script
	dh_pysupport -pgedit /usr/lib/gedit/plugins

So, I tried to just s/dh_pysupport/dh_python2/ but that FTBFS because it tried
to put the public modules in site-packages instead of dist-packages.  Colin
Watson guessed correctly that dh_python2 actually needs to be called twice,
once for the private modules and once for the public modules, e.g.

binary-install/gedit::
	cd debian/gedit/usr/share/gedit && mv gedit-bugreport.sh gedit-bugreport
	chmod 755 debian/gedit/usr/share/bug/gedit/script
	dh_python2
	dh_python2 -pgedit /usr/lib/gedit/plugins

And indeed, this worked.

Is this expected, or should the one line have handled both the public and
private modules?

Cheers,
-Barry