Re: regarding Packaging module in 3.3

On Jun 14, 2011, at 02:40 PM, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:

>Have you guys looked at the new module, Packaging, in Python 3.3? Will
>it solve all the problems that Debian Python packaging has, or is it
>still lacking?
>
>sidenote: the same tool will be available for earlier Python versions as
>distutils2

I have not yet looked.

BTW, some local Python guys and I will be (hopefully) having a PEP 382 sprint
on Tuesday evening June 21st.  If you live in the Washington DC metro area and
would like to join us, please respond to me by private email.  Location and
time still TBD, but likely in some lower Montgomery County, Maryland
internet+eatery, and "after work-ish".

-Barry