Re: Looking for sponsor: python-llfuse

OoO En cette  nuit nuageuse du lundi 13 juin  2011, vers 01:04, Nikolaus
Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org> disait :

>> Or Maintainer: Nikolaus, Uploader: DPMT. And DPMT is:
>> Debian Python Modules Team <python-modules-team@lists.alioth.debian.org>

> Done. Package is in the DPMT SVN now.

debian/changelog:

This is a bit unusual to  describe non change related things here, but I
am fine with it.

debian/control:

Since you build  C modules, you only need to  depends on the appropriate
version   of   python-all-dev   and  python3-all-dev.   python-all   and
python3-all are dependencies of those. I don't think that python-all-dbg
and python3-all-dbg will be needed to build the package.

You need to update Vcs-* to the new location.

debian/copyright:

Please, use DEP-5 format.
http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/

Also, you  say that python-llfuse is  licensed with LGPL 3.  There is no
such  mention in  the upstream  package. Only  "LGPL". As  upstream, you
should add a LICENSE file to clarify this.

The python3-llfuse-dbg  does not contain  debug symbols. Only  the debug
version of the library (llfuse.cpython-32dmu.so).

>>> and then upload the package with svn-inject. Is there anything else I
>>> need to do?
>>
>> I still  need to review the  package. Also ensure that  you applied what
>> Jakub said in debian-mentors@.

> The .c files are now regenerated in debian/rules. I am not regenerating
> the documentation yet. I understood that this is nice to have but not
> required, so I wanted to wait until the Sphinx 1.1 hits the archive.
> When that has happened, it's just a matter of uncommenting one line in
> debian/rules.

I was also a bit surprised that  so many DD did agree to not rebuild the
documentation. I would prefer that  the documentation is rebuilt. Why do
you need Sphinx 1.1?
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://www.luffy.cx

#define BB_STAT2_TMP_INTR    0x10    /* My Penguins are burning.
Are you able to smell it? */
        2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/include/asm-sparc/obio.h