Re: list of package for python_support -> dh_python2 ?

OoO Lors de la soirée naissante du jeudi 09 juin 2011, vers 17:05, Bernd
Zeimetz <bernd@bzed.de> disait :

>> but pysupport is not deprecated so you cannot file bugs and ask people
>> to convert now

> Can we please do so for Wheezy?

It would help some of us (at least me) if someone could explain what the
story behind python-support and  dh-python2 is. It seems that everything
was dealed  in private. From my  point of view, dh-python2  is here only
because python-central could not be deprecated by its author in favor of
python-support for political reasons. That does not help to adopt it.
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://www.luffy.cx

Treat end of file conditions in a uniform manner.