Re: dh_python2 transition

On 04/26/2011 09:28 PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> One of the things I am planning on working on during the next Ubuntu cycle is
> the transition to dh_python2.  I think there are two parts to this:
>
> * Uncontroversial: python-central -> dh_python2
> * (Perhaps?) controversial: python-support -> dh_python2

I can't see any problemswith pysupport here -
http://wiki.debian.org/Python/PythonSupportToDHPython2
The migration is well documented and if there is something to fix in
-support to make a migration happen, I'm happy to upload it.

Cheers,

Bernd

 GPG Fingerprints: ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F