Re: Starting First Python Transition

Hi Barry (2011.04.22_03:28:12_+0200)
> When I click on 'last log' for say ia64, I just see a build log with
> no failures in it.  So why does it show up on the main page with
> straight red-X's?

The transition tracker is just tracking the state of the transition.
Green ticks means the current binary for this architecture of this
package matched the "Good" regex at the top, Red cross means it matched
the "Bad" regex.

So a package that hasn't been rebuilt at all (and so matches Bad on
every architecture) will show up as all Red Xs. One that's been rebuilt
but had a couple of failures will show Red Xs for the failures because
new binaries haven't replaced the old "bad" binaries on those
architectures yet.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera