Re: maintaining new packages

Le 19 Apr 2011 19:06, Sandro Tosi a écrit:
> Did you already read [1]? It should include some references and
> information to what you asked. Anyhow, you can inject the code once
> it's "good enough" and keep improving it until you feel it's ready for
> sponsor review.
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/HowToJoin

Yes, I read it: it explains *how* to deal with svn-* commands but *when*
is not clear (at least for me). Actually, by looking at [1] it seems
that new packages are either on mentors or on the svn. So I
think I'll just push my work as soon as I can.

Thanks for your reply,

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/TODO