Re: Switching to git

Thank you Barry,

yes -- I see the use-case/purpose for such a feature now, just
hadn't chance to use it myself.  But I would not consider it as an
argument for bad practices in GIT ecosystems -- different projects,
communities, contribution gateways -- different rules.  Great to see GIT
providing so much flexibility to accommodate every one of them ;-)