Re: Python 2.7 in, Python 2.5 out, dh_python2

Hi Piotr,

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 10:27:06AM +0100, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> [³] http://wiki.debian.org/Python/support2dhp2

Just a small note here about this wiki page name. :)  This doesn't fit
typical wiki naming conventions, and it's entirely impervious to searching
on keywords like "dh_python2".  Maybe a name like
"Python/PythonSupportToDHPython2" would be better (with a
backwards-compatible redirect added)?  I think that would help make this a
little easier to find... and certainly make it easier for me to figure out
what I'm going to find at that url.