RFS: python-mongoengine

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-mongoengine".

* Package name    : python-mongoengine
  Version         : 0.4
  Upstream Author : Harry Marr <harry.marr@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://mongoengine.org/
* License         : MIT
  Programming Lang: Python
  Description     : A Python Document-Object Mapper for working with MongoDB

It builds these binary packages:
python-mongoengine     - A Python Document-Object Mapper for working
with MongoDB
python-mongoengine-doc - A Python Document-Object Mapper for working
with MongoDB (documentation)

My motivation for maintaining this package is the purpose of this
module to map MongoDB documents with Python objects.

The package can be found on SVN:
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/python-mongoengine/trunk

I would be glad if you reviewed and uploaded this package for me. As
squeeze is releasing soon, I am happy to wait until that with upload
to unstable. There is no reason to rush with experimental at this
point.

Kind regards,
Janos Guljas