Re: RFS: didjvu, djvusmooth, pybtex

* Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org>, 2011-01-11, 11:09:
I would like to refresh the RFS for the following packets:

didjvu	   0.2.1-1  - initial release

consider using dh_python2 instead of python-support

Out of curiosity, how is dh_python2 better thant python-support for Python applications? (It's a 97% honest question!)

djvusmooth 0.2.8-2  - maintainer switch, standards bumped to 3.9.1
pybtex	   0.14.1-1 - new upstream release

who-uploads mentions Jakub. What did he say when you asked him to upload these packages?

I'm currently trying to get rid of these packages, so I'm not keen to sponsor them "forever". I'd love if someone else took care of them. :)

Is he busy?

Of course I am!

--
Jakub Wilk