Re: Untrusted search path vulnerabilities

Hi Jakub & all others,
nice to see you back at full force :)

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 22:58, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
> Any volunteers to file bugs? :)

I'll do that tomorrow, if no-one beats me.

Severity? grave for the vulnerable packages, important for the others?
in this case, was release team already contacted about that? I don't
think this mini-RC-MBF would make them happy

Also, just to give some advice to the maints: the correct approach
here is to check if PYTHONPATH is set before (blindly) append it to
PYTHONPATH - or is there something else to do?