quick note on jquery in sphinx documentation and search offline

Just figured it out so decided to share, may be it impacts your packages
as well...

I've detected that many of the packages of ours shipping
sphinx-generated html documentation cannot search offline -- just
produces stale "Searching ..."

The reason was — they were built with option to carry _sources (upstream
default), and they might even carry them (if were not stripped in
debian/rules like we often did). For not-yet-known reason then
search stalls if done on documents from /usr/share/doc/.... Easy 'fix'
was to replace

in search.html

or build without '_sources':

  html_copy_source = False

I guess there might be open bug somewhere... didn't have chance to look yet

Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences
WWW:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/yarik