Re: problem installing a package

Hi,

On Mon, 09.08.2010 at 16:09:48 +0200, Toni Mueller <toni@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 09.08.2010 at 15:48:18 +0200, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
> > > http://download.oeko.net/sw/misc/funkload/
> > Drop ", << 3.0" from XS-Python-Version. It's not needed and confuses
> > python-support.
>
> I've done that, but with no effect. The unpacked control file now
> reads:

after reading the recent thread about XS-Python-Versions etc., I
removed all instances of XS-* and XB-* headers from debian/control,
rebuilt, and still have the same traceback.

What gives?

Is this a known bug in python-support, or did I foul up my package in
some strange way?

I'm very hesitant to upload a package that I cannot install locally,
but would really like to see this version in the archive.

Kind regards,
--Toni++