Re: problem installing a package

Hi Jakub,

On Mon, 09.08.2010 at 14:50:03 +0200, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
> * Toni Mueller <toni@debian.org>, 2010-08-09, 14:00:
> >But trying to actually install the package on a machine running
> >Sid, current as of today, fails:
>
> Could you share your source package with us? Or at least post
> debdiff (limited to debian/ directory) between the version in the
> archive and the one which fails?

thanks for the offer. I've uploaded the results of two attempts to
build to this server:

  http://download.oeko.net/sw/misc/funkload/

The latest files are from a classical build attempt from inside the
source tree, using

$ fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us -i

The file 'funkload-make.log'. The older files were the result of
running

$ sudo pdebuild --pbuilder cowbuilder

from within the source tree, but which didn't result in a useful
package - I couldn't get the debian/rules file to have significant
effects (eg. for things as simple as copying the 'demo' directory to
.../funkload/examples), no matter what I've tried.

Kind regards,
--Toni++