Re: Numpy API change?

On Jul 21, 2010, at 04:17 PM, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

>But assuming that in longer run we agree on how we invoke unittesting for
>Python modules we ship[...]

I propose this be spelled: 'python setup.py test'.

In my copious spare time <wink>, I'm working on code, documentation, and
infrastructure to make this the preferred way of testing Python modules and
applications.  You don't *have* to conform, but we'll put out big carrots for
you if you do.

For example, we could have a health check icon on Cheeseshop for all newly
uploaded packages which showed coverage and success of the above command.

-Barry