Re: Skip Python 2.6 and use 2.7 as default in Squeeze?

On Apr 21, 2010, at 08:33 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:

>[Piotr Ożarowski, 2010-04-21]
>> should be easy to check (by creating 2 simple .py files and running
>> them using python2.7 from experimental). I'll check it later tonight.
>
>It's not enabled (fails only if I import absolute_import from
>__future__)

Right, thanks for confirming (also confirmed on python-dev).

It won't make it into Python 2.7, so I've updated the PEP to remove the
sentence stating that absolute imports would be enabled.  Yay!  One less thing
to worry about during 2.6->2.7. :)

-Barry