Python Packaging Guide

Hi,

A few weeks back there was a small discussion I initiated on #debian-python about a guide for new-comers to learn about packaging Python applications and modules. I decided to update, restructure and add to a guide on the Ubuntu Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Python?action=recall&rev=11

With a lot of help from some of you on IRC, I managed to get something written. Now that the original guide has been re-licensed under the CC-By-SA, I'd like to request you to review what I've written: http://wiki.debian.org/UmangVarma/PythonPackaging

Eventually, of course, I'd like to put the changes back on the Ubuntu Wiki.

Thank you,

Umang

PS: If you are going to look at any diffs, you may like to start from rev 2 not 1 as rev 2 corresponds to rev 11 of the guide on the Ubuntu Team Wiki. I hadn't copied the correct revision of the original guide initially.