Re: Towards Python 2.6: Architecture:all & XS-P-V:current packages

uploaded impressive...

suggested solution to use
XS-Python-Version: all
or
XS-Python-Version: >= version

seems to treat the symptom since 'current' is still valid description
and makes sense imho.... what would be a side-effect, if dh_py* get
adjusted not to impose strict version dependency (i.e. like python
(>=2.5), python (<<2.6) now for 'current') but simply "python",
and only if it is

current, >= X.X, << X.X

then add additional restrictions?

--