Re: please upload python2.6 to unstable

(CC'd, since it is not obvious to the casual bystander if Matthias reads bug reports or mailing lists)

Dear Mr. Klose,

I have grown woefully tired of watching respected developers ask nicely, tiptoe around, get angry, ask again after waiting a few weeks, and continue to make every attempt to give you every benefit of the doubt.  This upload is way overdue and was requested formally in the BTS August 26, 2009 - with no response from you.

So here it is, in your face:

1) Upload python2.6 to unstable within the next 7 days, or
2) RFA python2.6 and all relevant python packages within the next 7 days.

I'm sure there are possible issues with other packages, yada, yada, but they will get worked out just fine - no need to keep waiting on...what are you waiting on?

Shit or get off the pot, Matthias.

Thanks,
Mr. Foobarra.