Re: Python 2.6 in unstable

[Kumar Appaiah, 2009-11-08]
> http://tiny.pl/hqwjz

After rebuilding most packages that build depend on
python-all{,-dev,-dbg}[0], I reported few more bugs. Packages that
didn't FTBFS but ship files in /usr/local are now listed on that page as
well (with "usr-local" usertag).

If someone wants to help with checking build logs and reporting bugs,
please download failed.tar.xz from [1] and file bugs for packages
not listed on tiny.pl/hqwjz yet. Please remember to use:

 User: debian-python@lists.debian.org
 Usertags: python2.6 ftbfs

[0] grep-dctrl -n -FBuild-Depends,Build-Depends-Indep python-all -sPackage Sources
[1] http://people.debian.org/~piotr/python2.6/

PS if someone wants to prepare NMU for one of python2.6 tagged bugs,
don't wait too long with sending RFS mail to me - Kumar wants to steal
all of them from you again, don't let him! ;-)