Re: How do I know if my package is 'arch-all' or 'arch-any'?

Quoting "anatoly techtonik" <techtonik@gmail.com>:
python-support README [1] contains different instructions for
'arch-all' and 'arch-any' packaged. How do I know which one is mine?

all: Package works on all architectures without (re-) compilation,
     e.g. a program written in Python

any: Package needs e.g. compilation, but will work on any
     architecture, e.g. a library for Python, but written in C

HTH!

PS: debian-mentors is probably the best list for questions, that
are not directly related to Python.