Re: jQuery dependency for Trac 0.11 should be < 1.3

Quoting "anatoly techtonik" <techtonik@gmail.com>:
Then why can't you wait until upstream developers, whose product
bundles that library, confirm, validate, test and release fix for that
error in their source package together with release announcement? Also
in the case of Trac/jQuery.

Again, many applications have many libraries and tools as embedded
code copies. jQuery alone is used by 58 Debian packages. As I'm
already repeating myself I'll stop now arguing about the issue.
Btw. inside of Debian nor Ubuntu I'm not aware of other opinions
in this matter.