Final updates for this Python Policy revision

I think we are at the point where the proposed update to the Python Policy is
clearly more relevant and better than what is currently published.  Once this
is done, we can work on refinements.  Loïc Minier (lool) did attempt to send
the proposed final patch set to the list and it has gotten stuck somewhere and
didn't make it to the list.

Rather than wait to get that resolved, I'll point you at the git repository
Loïc mentioned earlier:

> Pushed as git.debian.org:~lool/public_git/python-defaults.git if you
> want to use ssh with an alioth account, or
> git://git.debian.org/~lool/python-defaults.git otherwise

The only other change I've made is to revert the first hunk of 0026-Clarify-
which-files-are-provided.patch.  Once we hit a time where we are both awake,
I'll get git updated.

I'm preparing an upload of python-defaults to publish this and unless I hear
screams will do it as soon as I can get the package assembled and the
maintainer's blessing (I have worked on this already and don't anticipate a
problem).

Scott K