Re: RFC: Proposed updates to the Python Policy to reflect current practices

2009/12/9 Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>:
> On Wed, Dec 09, 2009, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
>> Where is this git repository hosted? Or where can I get the current
>> version of the policy as seen on the debian.org website?
>
>  Concerning the Python Policy, it's currently not handled in any VCS, so
>  I created a private git repo from the uploads of the python-defaults
>  package (which I found in the morgue) and committed the proposed
>  changes on top of that.  I can provide a copy of the repo to you, but
>  it's not in any way an official repo for the python-defaults package or
>  the policy.
>
> --
> Loďc Minier

Yes please! I'm struggling to read the patches like that I'd rather
read git annotate =) which would be proposed final but with info where
the words came from (patches or old stuff)

Thanks.

--
With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs (for short Dima),