Re: python-support source repository

Thank you. Next time I'll try to contact directly. I presumed that
tools like python-support should have a well-known location somewhere
under Python teams repository trees. I've checked all Debian Python
projects with no traces of it. SVN/ViewVC links from the PTS page at
http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/python-support.html are all broken.

Added link to python-support README to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPythonFAQ

Ciao,
--anatoly t.