Re: RFS: burn 0.4.3-2.1+lenny1 (Lenny security bug fixes)

Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> writes:

> That's why I didn't change other things; without these 2 changes I
> just couldn't upload it (didn't feel right). I doubt RMs will reject
> it (only few lines were changed in order to fix obvious and important
> mistakes)

For the record: As it turns out, the stable release maintainers did
reject the package with extra changes not already approved:

Adam D. Barratt wrote:

> Yes, it's wrong, and fixing it is a good idea. Just not in a stable
> update.

Thanks to Piotr for re-uploading with the exact set of approved changes,
and to Adam D. Barratt for working with us to get it into Lenny.

--
 \       “I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not |
  `\    our children's children, because I don't think children should |