cdbs : doing two packages from one source

I have one upstream package, containing a python module,
and a javascript file.
It seems correct to make two packages, one for the module,
and one libjs package with the javascript.
I'm using cdbs, with the following rules :

include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/debhelper.mk
DEB_PYTHON_SYSTEM=pysupport
# keep the egg metadata
DEB_PYTHON_INSTALL_ARGS_ALL += --single-version-externally-managed
include /usr/share/cdbs/1/class/python-distutils.mk

and the control file lists first the python package, then the libjs package.

Building the package WITHOUT the libjs control entry WORKS FINE,
however if i build with it, no files are included (in both packages), except
doc and man directories.
So i tried adding a python-mymodule.files with proper (or maybe too much) entries :
usr/share/pyshared
usr/share/python-support
usr/lib/python*

and similar libjs-mymodule.files...
Files are still missing for both packages.
I also tried setting DEB_PYTHON_MODULE_PACKAGE=python-mymodule in the rules,
without any change.
Anyone could point me in the right direction ?

Regards,
Jérémy Lal