Re: Python Modules Team Request

[Michael Shuler, 2009-08-20]
> I'd like to join the team - I'm mshuler-guest on alioth.  I've been lurking
> for a while and reading some of the docs mentioned on the team site and
> list.  I have a pretty good idea on packaging, but would certainly enjoy
> some oversight.  I have one python module ITP to file soon, and have a
> couple packages in the perl team.  Hopefully, I can make the time to help
> with existing packages in any way I can - after much of the recent
> discussion on this topic, I think it's important, and it would be good for
> my skills.

I added you to the team. Welcome!

/me hopes other admins will not mind adding someone in advance[1] - it's
in a good cause - we want to rescue him from Perl Team's hands, no? ;-)

[1] I don't really know on which package(s) you want to work. Your QA
package doesn't mention Python at all.
--
-=[     Piotr Ożarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-