Re: Getting stuck into apps-team and modules-team

Hi

Dne Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:00:15 +0100
Jonathan Wiltshire <debian@jwiltshire.org.uk> napsal(a):

> Where the team is just an uploader, I'm inclined to leave the maintainer to
> ask for help when s/he needs it. But where packages are fully under the team's
> scope, is there any protocol for starting work on an oustanding package?

Well the packages are team maintained so I really do not object anybody
to fix problems in packages where I'm maintainer and team is a uploader.
However you should avoid some disruptive changes in this case (like
changing build system).

For things where team is a maintainer, you can probably do anything you
want with that. But asking other involved people might be still nice to
avoid duplicating the work.