Re: pkg-turbogears dead?

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 03:14:59PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> If you confirm that the project is no longer in use, I propose to
> request the alioth admin to close it, to diminish a bit the confusion
> around TG in Debian :-)

After confirmation of that from Gustavo, and thanks to Roland which
actually did the work, the pkg-turbogears has now disappeared from
alioth (I think the old data is still there, but it has been marked as
hidden, so that people do not mistake that for the actual packaging of
TG2, which is currently under the umbrella of Debian Python Modules
Team).

Cheers.