what's keeping python2.6? why is Josselin acting like a deaf man when his packages contain critical bugs?

Hi team python,

I am quite curious to hear what is keeping python2.6 from entering debian sid?
It's a rock solid release, which has seen many bugfixes, and is the fastest python version ever.
The package in experimental has had only 2 bugreports, both are fixed.
Please, instead of putting so much effort in turbogears2 and zope and whatever, wouldn't it be better to finally upgrade to the latest python which
was released in OCTOBER 2008?
Also, a more personal note to that notorious person called Josselin: why don't you answer any emails regarding your debian packages?
Why don't you even respond when I ask for a simple upgrade of the python-pymssql package, even after filing a critical bug report about the grave bugs that
make the package unusable? Pymssql 1.0.2 was released over 2 months ago. Upgrading the debian package takes about 5 minutes of your time.
Even if you don't have time to do that, a small reply to an email or to a bug report would be more than welcome.

Best regards,

Jan Geboers