Re: python package installation problem

I had manually deleted those site-packages directories in order to fix
an apt problem. In /usr/share/pyshared I see none of the gtk2 or
gobject files.
cd /usr/share/python-support/ I have directories for python-gtk2 and
python-gobject.
Is the easiest thing to do remove python-2.4/5 and reinstall them

--
Sancar Adali
Johns Hopkins University